DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME

Nach unten 
+2
WARUMGESPERRT?
WarHampster
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME Icon_biggrin
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.11.06

MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME Empty
BeitragThema: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptyMo Dez 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Anyone who is feeling creative, post your ideas for monsters/ enemies in EOTWP: Maelstrom. Try to stay away from RPG conventions such as OMFG GIANT LVL TWO BILLION POINTLESS MONSTER THING and make more interesting baddies that have a origin, back-story, ect.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
WARUMGESPERRT?
WARUMGESPERRT?

Männlich Number of posts : 1944
User Title : Warum wird das Forum gesperrt?
Mood : MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME Icon_cool
Registration date : 10.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptyMo Dez 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Liopubs:
Small pixies that roam the land searching for adventurers (of somewhat similar age) with whom they can travel with. They are known for their uncanny ability to "read" people and therefore are very selective in choosing their "partner." Once one establishes a pact with a Liopub, they are inseparable. They are coveted by heroes far and wide for their devotion, guidance, wisdom and aid, which they give any time possible. They are also known to very demanding of attention and "listening" and become irritated otherwise. Liopubs do no have blood. They instead have a "special water" flowing through their veins (making them slightly pale) which they purify from normal water. Therefore, they are found frequently near bodies of water (salt and fresh).

Extras Abilities:
Fly: Allows Liopub to scout surrounding areas (typically 10 miles - in unfamiliar areas 5 miles)
Language: Speak Lioprian with other Liopubs (requires high intelligence to understand and speak fluently) and most common languages (dependent upon region).
Reading: Can "read" people by looking into their eyes (a common defense against this is shielding one's eyes).
Shape-shifting: Can take shape of inanimate objects of roughly similar size. Few have been known to change into animals, a special gift.
Sacrifice: Liopubs may sacrifice themselves to restore life to a fallen partner (appliable once, duh).
Magic: Know variety of spells, usually clerical and defensive. Some specialize in combat while others take middle roles.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptyMo Dez 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Awesome, they can be worked into the pet system... thanks Smile

MOAR PLZ.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

Männlich Number of posts : 4245
User Title : Eyebrows...
Mood : MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME Icon_eek
Registration date : 20.12.06

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptyFr Okt 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Gemini Bugs:
Small (1ft by 1ft around), round, robotic 8 legged arachnids that hide in the ground like landmines. When anything gets to close, any Gemini Bug in proximity to the target suddenly jumps into the air and emits a flash of light and sound. When the target is blinded, the activated Bugs all leap onto the target and use superheated boring drill bits on their underbody to destroy the target. The Gemini Bugs are known to plant themselves in extremely hard-to-reach places such as on the sides of mountains, and under dense plant life. The Gemini Bugs will sit in one spot indefinitely (Even when their hydrogen batteries have come close to dying), this causes erosion and damage to the Bug's systems. Even though the Bugs are extremely dangerous, they are also extremely fragile from sitting in the ground for an extended period of time. The Gemini Bugs will simply shatter when hit squarely with a blunt object such as a stick, and are relatively less dangerous when not being the first to attack. The Gemini Bugs are a surplus from a project to speed up mining operations in mountains, Because of their small size, many were easily lost, and caused many accidents that soon shut down many mining operations.

Extras Abilities:
Self Destruct: Some of the hydrogen power cells in the Gemini Bugs have grown unstable and started to erode. Upon activation, some Gemini Bugs will explode with burning hydrogen.
Proximity Alert: If a Gemini Bug is damaged by a person and left alone (While activated) for a period of time, it will emit a series of beeps that will activate nearby Bugs. It is recommended to take out Gemini Bugs one at a time to prevent this from happening.
Ore Toss: Because the Gemini Bugs were meant to bore into rock, they are also able to toss large pieces of ore. While tossing ore, the Bug will heat up the ore so it's red hot.
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

Männlich Number of posts : 1297
Mood : MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME Icon_neutral
Registration date : 05.05.08

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptySa Okt 24, 2009 5:32 am

Big Nig
Destined to roam the land of Maelstrom forever, the Big Nig clan are unknown and dangerous creatures who are very dangerous but very predictable. If a murder or theft occurs, chances are it was a Big Nig. The Big Nigs have several ways of attacking their enemies. Because of their natural abilities with weapons, they often are using a gun or something of the type. Other weapons/attacks include basketballs and run-kicking because they are all good at that.

Extra Abilities
Homies: When threatened, a Big Nig can summon his brethren. They are extremely dangerous and one should be sure to have proper weaponry before engaging a Big Nig and his homies.
Poh-leese bait: When one is in Big Nig territory, a Big Nig will occasionally draw attention of the police by committing a crime and running past someone to plant something on them to cause the police to attack that person. One would be careful to kill any running Big Nigs on sight.

Damn, I'm a natural at making awesome enemies that are creative 'n' stuff.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptySa Okt 24, 2009 6:02 am

Macs (do I have to call you Rick now?) yours was awesome... I will probably use it somehow.

What inspired you guys to post in this thread?
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptySa Okt 24, 2009 6:05 am

Being up at four in the morning with nothing to do.

I'll post something real later.
Nach oben Nach unten
GraveTracer
GraveTracer

Männlich Number of posts : 1435
User Title : Pwning since 2005
Registration date : 03.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptyDi Okt 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Paul Supanich schrieb:
Big Nig
Destined to roam the land of Maelstrom forever, the Big Nig clan are unknown and dangerous creatures who are very dangerous but very predictable. If a murder or theft occurs, chances are it was a Big Nig. The Big Nigs have several ways of attacking their enemies. Because of their natural abilities with weapons, they often are using a gun or something of the type. Other weapons/attacks include basketballs and run-kicking because they are all good at that.

Extra Abilities
Homies: When threatened, a Big Nig can summon his brethren. They are extremely dangerous and one should be sure to have proper weaponry before engaging a Big Nig and his homies.
Poh-leese bait: When one is in Big Nig territory, a Big Nig will occasionally draw attention of the police by committing a crime and running past someone to plant something on them to cause the police to attack that person. One would be careful to kill any running Big Nigs on sight.

Damn, I'm a natural at making awesome enemies that are creative 'n' stuff.

Is this post racist, or am I racist for thinking it's racist?

Also,
MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME I_stol10
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptyDi Okt 27, 2009 7:44 pm

It's me being TOTALLY RACIST BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY HATE BLACK PEOPLE AND I'M NOT JOKING.
Nach oben Nach unten
GraveTracer
GraveTracer

Männlich Number of posts : 1435
User Title : Pwning since 2005
Registration date : 03.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptyMi Okt 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Christ, I'm aware it's a joke.
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptyMi Okt 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Pheonix schrieb:
Doesn't look like it from this post.
Nach oben Nach unten
Skullking
WHMT Member
WHMT Member
Skullking

Männlich Number of posts : 1198
User Title : Wise-man PuRpLeDuDe
Mood : MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME Icon_rolleyes
Registration date : 23.02.07

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptyMi Okt 28, 2009 9:05 pm

looks like another joke post branching off from yours paul, so maybe you need to look at it closer here:

Pheonix schrieb:
note the joke is in bold >.>
Nach oben Nach unten
http://skullking.subjectonline.com/
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME EmptyMi Okt 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Sounds more like he's stepping on tentative ground so I can't slam him for either assuming it's racist or assuming it's not.

Not that I would slam him. I would just point out that it's not racist and it's satire.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME   MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

MAKE ENEMIES FOR ME
Seite 1 von 1