DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Theory of the person

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Mood : Theory of the person Icon_neutral
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 16.01.07

Theory of the person Empty
BeitragThema: Theory of the person   Theory of the person EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 2:30 am

I have been thinking about this for almost 3 years, and i belive i could call it a theory.

The backgrounds to it are that i wanted to explain why people change so much from day to day, so i started thinking in my usual paths logic->illogic and in the end i came out with the following theory.

Every night as we sleep the person we were the day before dies/disapears/(just stops exsisting) but that persons memories are moved to the new person, the one who wakes up in the morning and so that person would think he is me/you from the day before and so on and carry on in the same manner as you did the day before, but with one diffrence, since this is not the same person, and only someone with your memories he/she/it will react diffrently in comparison to how you would react. Also the person will have slightly diffrent opinions than the you from the day before.

Thus my theory states that the body is only a vessel for multiple persons (though unaware of that they are multiple). Also that memories fade i explain in the same way that a file that lies on a computer hardrive will degrade over the years. I also state that memories are transferable but that with every transfer they degrade a little...

And that is my theory of why people change from day to day....
As you may see from this im extremely bored or/and a bit "out there"

Btw dio you guys think my sience teacher would accept a longer ersion of this as a sientific report? xP
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

Männlich Number of posts : 1297
Registration date : 05.05.08

BeitragThema: Re: Theory of the person   Theory of the person EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 8:10 am

No.

In your terms, the person that you are dies every nanosecond that new information comes in and changes his or her perception, no matter how small it is. Sleep is just the processing and organization of new thoughts from the previous day. You may wake up in a new mood than you went to sleep with, but mainly since whatever mood you were was hours and hours ago, separated by a bunch of thinking that your brain is doing while you sleep.

/theory.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 16.01.07

BeitragThema: Re: Theory of the person   Theory of the person EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 9:15 am

hmm you are correct but proving me wrong is impossible because we do not yet know how memories are stored.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rickenbacker
Ambassador of Funkytown
Rickenbacker

Männlich Number of posts : 4245
User Title : Eyebrows...
Mood : Theory of the person Icon_eek
Registration date : 20.12.06

BeitragThema: Re: Theory of the person   Theory of the person EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Paul Supanich schrieb:
No.

In your terms, the person that you are dies every nanosecond that new information comes in and changes his or her perception, no matter how small it is. Sleep is just the processing and organization of new thoughts from the previous day. You may wake up in a new mood than you went to sleep with, but mainly since whatever mood you were was hours and hours ago, separated by a bunch of thinking that your brain is doing while you sleep.

/theory.

This.
Nach oben Nach unten
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: Theory of the person   Theory of the person EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Sushi schrieb:
hmm you are correct but proving me wrong is impossible because we do not yet know how memories are stored.
No again.

You have brain tissue specifically for storing memory. It does not have wireless nodes; there is no way for info to be completely wiped a new set of info dropped in. It makes no sense.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : Theory of the person Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: Theory of the person   Theory of the person EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Not without SCIENCE.

This is more of a spiritual idea than a scientific theory.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: Theory of the person   Theory of the person EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 8:54 pm

I'm an atheist.

And before you say I have no soul or you insult me for some idiotic reason, shut up.
Nach oben Nach unten
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : Theory of the person Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 20.11.06

BeitragThema: Re: Theory of the person   Theory of the person EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 9:34 pm

OOO YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL!!!!11 sunny
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
No
Official Site Downer

BeitragThema: Re: Theory of the person   Theory of the person EmptyMi Jan 27, 2010 11:26 pm

omg noooo
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Theory of the person   Theory of the person Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Theory of the person
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
DIDNEY WORL :: Misc :: Chat-
Gehe zu: