DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

We are old, my brother. Our race is few and scattered.

Nach unten 
+2
Rickenbacker
Skullking
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Skullking
WHMT Member
WHMT Member
Skullking

Männlich Number of posts : 1198
User Title : Wise-man PuRpLeDuDe
Mood : We are old, my brother. Our race is few and scattered. Icon_rolleyes
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 23.02.07

We are old, my brother. Our race is few and scattered. Empty
BeitragThema: We are old, my brother. Our race is few and scattered.   We are old, my brother. Our race is few and scattered. EmptySo März 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Zitat :
We are old, my brother. Our race is few and scattered. Our ancestry lost to myth.

The humans are still children, creatures of desire and hubris, with no comprehension of the long hunt.

Still, they make good sport...

They have discovered a trophy long locked away. They must not be allowed to find the crucible that spawned our most respected prey. If they succeed, all life will succumb to the crawling dark...

If you haven't gotten it yet, then you haven't played AvP, or a fan of "Predator."

I have the new game. and it rocks!
Multi player is online only, and is totally awesome!
not as great as The old Avp2 multiplayer but still pretty mean!

And before someone says "The movies suck so the game must suck.>>"
It is not based on the movies or have anything to do with them.
It is a remake of the old AvP game that came out years before the movie.

Also it is by far the most gorest game i have ever played! lol.
So if you don't like Alien movies or Predators movies then get it for the gore!

The story is linear and short(5 levels per race.)
But the gameplay is fun and multi-player is fun and exciting because of the 3 different races, alot different from your plan "aim and shoot" fps like halo.

It's a game to get to play online, I guess its not worth getting unless you got xbl, or of course internet on ps3 or for pc(which you need a good graphics card to run smoothly.)

But yeah PC World nz gave it a 7.5/10 but said "It's a fun exciting game fulled that leaves you hungry for more."
The game only got knocked down in rating cause of the short linear story. Rolling Eyes

But the single player is still really fun.

Imagine being on the second floor of a strip club over looking the first, elevators are down and you just found the remains of the squad you were hurrying to assist.
Then the strip club music comes back on, which is really loud and full of bass, with strobe lights going off..... and i think you can guess what happens next.

trailer: