DIDNEY WORL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
DIDNEY WORL

WELCOM

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  
THE GRAPHIC BELOW IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Laptop died

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
WarHampster
Site Admin
Site Admin
WarHampster

Männlich Number of posts : 4841
User Title : The People's Admin
Mood : Laptop died Icon_biggrin
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 20.11.06

Laptop died Empty
BeitragThema: Laptop died   Laptop died EmptyDi Jun 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Well I thought that upgrading to 10.6 and cleaning things up would give my MacBook a few more years, but today the HD crashed. I think that most of my programming endeavors are backed up and I've already moved to my Dad's abandoned MacBook Air, but there was a ton of other stuff that may be lost. Tried to save the drive with some software but failed miserably, today I brought the thing into to a repair place for rescuing.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://warhampster.editboard.com
Sushi
WHMT Member
WHMT Member

Männlich Number of posts : 2286
Mood : Laptop died Icon_neutral
Attendance : Present
Registration date : 16.01.07

Laptop died Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Laptop died   Laptop died EmptyDi Jun 22, 2010 4:17 pm

hmm same thing happend to my comp, though my HD was salvagable so i didnt loose and files "per se" i only lost every single program i had on it, all registration keys, CD keys, IDs, everything got deleted.

I bought a new HD, problem solved, though im planning on hijaking our old G5 and cracking her open to see if i could upgrade her, im planning on re entering halo modding, since my black macbook isnt exactly gaming material (1GB Ram and an Intel GMA 950 integrated GFX)
Nach oben Nach unten

Laptop died
Seite 1 von 1